[UWAB] GRACE HOPPER SCHOLARSHIPS!!!!

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Thu May 22 11:19:11 EDT 2008

 Hello girls!

The annual Grace Hopper Scholarship Applications are up and ready if you
want to apply!

The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing is a series of
conferences designed to bring the research and career interests of women in
computing to the forefront. Presenters are leaders in their respective
fields, representing industrial, academic and government communities.
Leading researchers present their current work, while special sessions focus
on the role of women in today's technology fields, including computer
science, information technology, research and engineering.

As an organization, the Women at CC have participated for many years.   It's a
WONDERFUL opportunity to network with some big companies, learn a ton of
information about the upcoming technologies and to just have a TON of fun
^_^.  It's been held all over the nation in places such as San Diego,
California, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and Orlando, Florida (last
year) just to name a few.  THIS year, it will be held at the Keystone Resort
in Colorado on October 1-4, 2008.

To apply, simply go to the following link and follow the instructions:
http://gracehopper.org/2008/participate/student-scholarships/
For more information on the conference, follow this link:
http://gracehopper.org/2008/

I hope you're having a magnificent summer!  Have a great day and I hope to
see you in the Fall!!!

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair
Computational Media major