[UWAB] Fwd: Holi Show

Mansi Sharma mansi88 at gatech.edu
Fri Mar 28 14:23:40 EDT 2008

Please take a look at this email. This is something you really want to go to!!

----- Forwarded message from Raahi Kapadia <rahi at gatech.edu> -----
    Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:17:19 -0400
    From: Raahi Kapadia <rahi at gatech.edu>
 Subject: Holi Show
      To: "Sharma,Mansi" <mansi88 at gatech.edu>

Could you forward this to Women in CC?

After completing 30 years of existence, India Club now continues the tradition
of excellence by presenting the 15th Annual Holi Show in Atlanta, GA. With an
audience of over 1,700 people, the Holi Show is one of the most recognized
cultural performances in the southeast and serves as a union between college
students and members of the South Asian community all over the United States.
We
invite you to join us in this historic weekend as we celebrate the plethora of
talent across our community and build new relationships across borders.

This year, we are pleased to announce the special appearance of the world's
first and premier Hindi a cappella group, Penn Masala. The group, consisting of
14 students at the University of Pennsylvania, has performed to sell-out crowds
all over the nation and overseas in cities such as San Francisco, New York,
Chicago, London, Toronto, and Mumbai.

YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

WHEN: Saturday April 19th, 2008 at 6pm (Doors open at 5:30pm)

WHERE: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Woodruff Arts Center

You can buy tickets from Raahi Kapadia at 404-512-5227
or Online at: http://www.gtindiaclub.com/events/satrangi/#

Raahi Kapadia
Industrial and Systems Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology