[UWAB] Boot-up... HHEELLLLPPPP!!!!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Jul 17 11:16:31 EDT 2008

Good morning girls!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!  I can't believe we only have a month left.  However, Boot-up (freshman orientation) is quickly approaching (Friday, August 15; Time TBD) and I need your help.  We've been granted permission to pull all of the girls aside and do something special for W at CC recruitment, but we're not sure how many Women at CC members will be there or what to do.  Please click on the following link (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7XmibksjNj0twNegVyEggA_3d_3d) to answer this REALLY short survey so we can get started on planning for our role in Boot-up.

Please feel free to send me an email (cpham3 at gatech.edu) if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you so much!  Have a great day!

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair