[UWAB] Women's Awareness Month Kick- off

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:42:03 EST 2008

Hello girls!
*
*The Women's Awareness Month Kickoff event is THIS COMING TUESDAY from
10:30am- 1:30pm.  For this event, we will have a table set up on Skiles
walkway to advertise our events and our organization.  I have the following
volunteers for that day:

10am- 11am:  Alicia Richhart, Giselle Martin
11am- 1:30pm:  Candis Pham, Angela Mingione
Vinutha (time?)

If anyone else would like to volunteer to man the booth (11am- 1:30pm is
SUCH a long time!), that'd be awesome!  If interested, email me the times
that would work best for you.  Feel free to send me an email if you have any
questions.

Thanks!

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair