[UWAB] Meeting Today!!... plus more important information!

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:44:33 EST 2008

Hello girls!

Just a reminder...our third Women at CC meeting of the semester is tonight at
5:00pm in the Student Organizations Room CCB 104b!   Also, congratulations
to our new Chair/ Committee members!

--------------------Recruitment Committee--------------------
* Victoria Au
* Megan Elmore
* Vinutha Prabhakar
* Sweta Vajjhala

--------------------Poster Design Committee--------------------
* Bhavna Mahadevan
* Angela Mingione
* Rose Peng

--------------------Photography--------------------
* Steph Yang

--------------------Events Chairs--------------------
* Bhavna Mahadevan
* Angela Mingione

* Dawn Finney

On another note, we have some awesome designs submitted for the CoCaeser's
logo, though it'd be awesome if you could also draft up some more designs
ASAP.  I'm so excited to see so many plans already in the making!

I hope to see you tonight!  Have a great day!!

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair
Computational Media major