[UWAB] Tech Beautification Day 08

Mansi Sharma mansi88 at gatech.edu
Fri Feb 15 15:11:14 EST 2008

Hey Guys!

Tech Beautification Day will be held on April 5 this year. The day comprises
of different groups coming in together and performing various community
service projects on and off campus both. Every volunteer will get approved
service hours, a free T-shirt and free food in the morning and afternoon
celebrations.
Our Project Coordinator applications are out and the deadline for the same is
February 22. I have attached the flyer with this email for more information.
The website you are looking for is: www.gttbd.org or
www.techbeautificationday.org

Group Registeration starts from 2/25 till 3/7 and volunteer registeration
starts from 3/10 - 4/5.

Let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see a LOT of participation
from all of you!

Thanks!

Mansi
Director of Project Development