[UWAB] Holiday Party TONIGHT!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Dec 3 16:05:13 EST 2008

Hello girls!

Don't forget that tonight (Wednesday, December 3) is the Women at CC Winter End of Semester celebration!  We'll be having a pot-luck meal and a White Elephant gift exchange!  We will be meeting in the activity lounge of the GT Center Street apartments at 5:30p.  To get in upon arrival or if you're not sure where the Center Street apartments are, feel free to call Steph Yang at 404.510.8885.

Don't forget to bring a gift and/or food, and I hope to see you tonight!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media