[UWAB] New Website!!! :)

Sweta sweta at gatech.edu
Mon Aug 25 11:48:36 EDT 2008

Hello Ladies! :)

I hope everybody had a great summer! :) Steph Yang and myself have been
working really hard all summer long, and we have finally released a
new/updated Women at CC website, brand-new with design and some new content, as
well! It is still at the same link, so please check it out! :)

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/women

We are still working out some issues and adding in more things as we get
more information, but we are hoping to keep this one up to date and making
sure that it is easy to maintain after we both graduate. If you find any
problems or have any suggestions or comments, please let me know (
sweta at gatech.edu).

Thanks & enjoy! :)
~Sweta
--