[UWAB] You're FIRED!!!

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 00:13:44 EDT 2008

Good Morning Girls!

Don't forget about this awesome event happening TONIGHT!  Sponsored by the
Minorities at CC, it's a great way to get the insiders details on how to NOT
get fired.  Besides, the speaker is an exciting and funny guy full of
important information.  Oh, and did I mention?.... DINNER WILL BE SERVED!
Here are the details:

*You're Fired!*
*Corporate Culture and the Consequences of Underdeveloped Soft Skills*
**
*Facilitated by: Derrick Johnson, UPS Capital*
*When: Tuesday, April 15, 2008*
*Where: Klaus Advanced Computing Building, Room 1116 East*
 *6:00* *PM*

I hope you see you there tonight!  Have a wonderful day!

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair
Computational Media major