[UWAB] CHOW BABY :)

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:11:27 EDT 2008

Hey girlies!

To celebrate another AWESOME semester, the Women at CC are going on an EXPENSE
PAID dinner outing to Chow Baby on Tuesday, April 22nd, at 5:30p ^_^!  I
really hope you can make it!  It'll be fun!  To RSVP, please click on the
link below and fill out this SHORT surveymonkey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=HbZZSgKGtwVH_2ftMFpWJjfw_3d_3d

This has really been a wonderful semester and I hope you all have enjoyed
(and will continue to enjoy) being a part of the Women at CC!  I am Sooooo
excited about the upcoming semesters.
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=HbZZSgKGtwVH_2ftMFpWJjfw_3d_3d>

I hope you see you April 22nd!  Have a wonderful day!

--
Candis Pham
Georgia Institute of Technology