[UWAB] LAST MEETING TONIGHT!!! ... and other important information

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:08:58 EDT 2008

Hello girls!

Just a reminder...there is a Women at CC meeting tonight at 5:00pm in the
Student Organizations Room CCB 104b!
It will be our LAST meeting of the semester, so I hope to see you there
tonight!

Also, don't forget to come by the CoC commons tonight for the Relay For Life
bake sale!  SooooOOOO.... come by and support Relay For Life and our student
organizations for some awesome... (and I know what's going to be there there
so ... it's definitely AWESOME) treats.

In addition, tonight is the first night this week to talk to perspective
students at the Phone-A-Thon.  Please PLEASE come by the Student
Organizations room some time between 5:30p- 8:00p (You don't have to stay
the entire time... just stop by for a little while if you can) and we'll set
you up.

I hope to see you tonight!  Have a great day!!  Thanks!

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair
Computational Media major