[UWAB] PhoneAThon... HHEEELLPP!

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:38:03 EDT 2008

Good afternoon ladies!

This Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5:30p- 8:00p, we'll be phoning
all of the perspective CM, CS, and undecided engineering majors in place of
our usual Women's Overnight.  We definitely need some more people to help
out, so if you're available any time between 5:30- 8:00p on those days,
that's be awesome!  Just come to the Student Organizations room and we'll
find you an office phone.

Also, on Tuesday, our Relay for Life team is holding a bake sale fund raiser
in the CoC commons at 3:30p (until we run out of food XP).  If you'd like to
contribute or simply come by and buy some SCRUMPTIOUS baked food, just come
on by! :D

I hope to see you there!  Have a Happy Friday! (Yay for weekends!!!)

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair
Computational Media major