[UWAB] THANK YOOOOOUUU!!! ... and meeting today!

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:42:47 EDT 2008

 Hello girls!

I wanted to thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job with CoCaesar's
this year!  The turnout was awesome.  The food was AWEsome.  The games and
events were AWESOME!  :D  I really appreciate being about to work in a group
with you guys.  ^_^

Then, just a reminder...there is a Women at CC meeting tonight at 5:00pm in the
Student Organizations Room CCB 104b!  We have quite a few things to discuss
including Tech Beautification Day, Women's Overnight, and Computing Expo
THIS WEEKEND PLUS MONDAY and Relay For Life NEXT WEEKEND.

Also, if any of you have any photos from WAM kickoff, Mafia night,
CoCaesars, etc. (Women at CC sponsored/co-sponsored events) please send them to
Steph Yang, out Photography Chair, at steph.yang at gatech.edu.

I hope to see you tonight!  Have a great day!!

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair
Computational Media major