[UWAB] Fwd: [fasetleaders] Interested in FASET Cabinet 2008?

Dawn Shanti Finney dawn.finney at gatech.edu
Thu Sep 27 11:37:06 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

Sorry if you're getting hit with this email multiple times, but FASET is
looking for next year's cabinet. The following information sessions are
available:

Tuesday, October 2nd.
11am Student Center Spring Room
7 pm Student Center 332.

Wednesday October 3rd
3pm Student Center Spring Room

Remember no prior FASET experience is required! I'm hoping the College
of Computing will be better represented in 2008's FASET group. 2007's
FASET group only had 3 CS FASET leaders and no CMs.

Thanks,
Dawn