[UWAB] Spelman Geek Week

Nikea Davis ndavisbcs at gatech.edu
Fri Sep 21 09:56:08 EDT 2007

Hello All,

 The Computer Science Department at Spelman College
will be hosting a Computer Science Geek Week during
the week of Sept. 21-28. The main objective of the
event is to reach out to middle school, high school,
and college students and inform them of opportunities
in Computing. Our goals include attracting prospective
Computer Science majors, informing the community of
the various educational and careers opportunities in
Computing, and addressing common misconceptions and
stereotypes (We are not all geeks!) about Computing.

<http://git.facebook.com/share_redirect.php?h=c5c204dad7fdd952f536d7480f282c96&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spelman.edu%2F%7Ehardnett%2Fgw&sid=5140374521>Greek
Week Website
(http://www.spelman.edu/~hardnett/gw)
<http://git.facebook.com/share_redirect.php?h=c5c204dad7fdd952f536d7480f282c96&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spelman.edu%2F%7Ehardnett%2Fgw&sid=5140374521>