[UWAB] Harris Corporation Meeting

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 11 11:20:55 EDT 2007

Hey girls just a quick update. At last nights meeting we basically had a meet
and greet. We also voted and t-shirt colors and discussed Grace Hopper
Conference and UCouncil applications. There will be a Harris Corporation large
info session tonight for all CS, CM, and CompE students the flyer was sent out
last week. Tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11:00 in Klaus room 1315 there will be a
Harris Info session for just our group. Please try to come. It is going to be
led by past GT students and is a great opportunity for you to meet them and hear
their personal opinions. It should only last around 30-45 minutes.

Jennifer
--
       Jennifer Whitlow
     Computational Media