[UWAB] Murder Mystery Dinner

Valerie Killian vkillian3 at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 13 09:37:45 EST 2007

From: Aaron Goldsmith < agoldsmith3 at gatech.edu>
Date: Nov 13, 2007 12:00 AM
Subject: SAB at CC Spring Murder Mystery Dinner
To: info at dramatech.org, Valerie Killian < vkillian3 at gatech.edu>,
ndavisbcs at gatech.edu

Hello all,

I am emailing you about an event that we are going to be putting on in
mid to late January 2008. SAB at CC is going to be putting together a
murder mystery dinner theatre at this time (we are deciding between the
dates of January 18th and 25th). You may be wondering why I am even
emailing you this if we already have plans for it, and the answer is
that there are a lot of components that need to be put together for this
event to go off without a hitch. Some of what we shall be needing help
with will be how/where we are getting food, staffing of the event,
advertising the event, and of course funding the event. I have already
lined up the cast for the show and the play that will be put on through
a local group called CAST that is based out of Douglasville. They are
willing to put on the show for reduced ticket prices since we are going
to be drawing the audience for them and covering all the other details
they normally have to handle. I am also presently working on getting a
Klaus classroom for the event unless we can get an even more suitable
location.

I have personally talked to different members of each of the
organizations that I am emailing this to. If any of the organizations
are interested then please reply to this email or call me at
770-722-0674. Thanks so much for your time and I look forward to getting
this event underway.

Aaron Goldsmith
SAB at CC