[UWAB] CoCeasar's Palace

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 12 15:15:51 EDT 2007

One more thing for tonight's meeting...Be thinking about which group you want to
be in:

-Advertising/Signs/Chalking: Heather Pritchard, Kristina Makarova(chalking)
-Professor/Student Organization Invitations and Help: Vanessa
-Decorations:
-Food/Drinks:
-Prize Donations/Raffle: Apple donated 2 iPod Shuffles!!
-Set-up/Clean-up: Everyone!!!

You can help with as many of the areas you would like but we will need people
for all of them.  Vanessa has also already found a DJ for the event.  We will
need everyone's help for clean-up, set-up, and manning the various tables at the
event.
--
       Jennifer Whitlow
     Computational Media