[UWAB] Part Time Work/Co-op Position Available

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:25:39 EDT 2007

My company, Georgia Pacific, is looking for 2 people to start co-oping or
working part-time(atleast 10 hours a week) as soon as possible.  They are very
flexible with times, especially if you're taking classes. They need someone in
the IT field that is energetic and hardworking and that has some experience with
HTML.  All other experience is a plus but most needed duties will be taught.  If
anyone is interested please let me know and send me your resume.  Also, pass
this email on to anyone that you know that might be interested.

Thanks,
Jennifer
--
       Jennifer Whitlow