[UWAB] Important Dates

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Sun Jan 28 15:29:19 EST 2007

Hey girls,

Just a reminder that we have a meeting Monday at 7:30 in CCB 101...there
will be dessert.  Also, if you cannot make that meeting, Vanessa will
hold and alternative meeting on Thursdays at 11:00 (Vanessa, let me know
if this is the wrong time).  Here are some important dates for
opportunities for you to get involved this semester:

Friday, February 2 (4:00-7:30): Women's retreat...dinner will be
provided.  This retreat is our chance to plan our recruitment events,
CoCaesar's Palace, and to build our community of undergraduate women.  I
hope you can make it for at least a little while.  The more that come
the better our events will be this semester.  There will also be a
self-defense class at 7:30 if you wish to stay.

There will be more information to come on the following events:
February 13: Harris Corporation Luncheon on Change Mgt. and Teams
February 15-16: Future's Program
First week of March: AP CS Academic Bowl
March 6-7: Women at CC Overnight Recruitment
Week of March 23: Phone-a-Thon for accepted women
March 31: Cool Computing and GTC3
April 13-14: Overnight welcome event for underrepresented talent
April 26: Women at CC End-of-Year Banquet

We will also be sending letters to accepted women and undecided women.
If you want your name and info on these letters, please let Giselle
Martin know.

Hope to see a lot of you on Monday and Friday!

Jennifer