[UWAB] Fwd: FW: 7th Annual Technology Day Community Service Event

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 28 09:46:27 EST 2007

Girls,

I hope several can participate in this service event.  It's a great way to get
involved and to build relationships with the women in our group and others in
the College of Computing.  ACM and M at CC are both participating in this event.
Please let Jam know if you're interested by emailing your name, email, and
phone number to jam at gatech.edu.

Jennifer
--
       Jennifer Whitlow
     Computational Media
    gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu

*	7th Annual Technology Service Day
<http://www.handsonatlanta.org/specialevents/viewSpecialEvent.php?_mode=
eventDetail&_action=eventDetail&ixSpecialEvent=703> : A one time event
on Saturday March 10th sponsored by IBM and Deloitte. The networking
portion starts at 7:30am at the Hands on Atlanta Headquarters and
includes continental breakfast and talks by representatives from both
Deloitte and IBM. After the networking portion we break into groups and
do the community service from 9am-1pm. I believe the early morning
portion is an option but it'd be a good networking opportunity
(hopefully) .  Below is a more detailed breakdown of the schedule:

	*	7:30am-8:30am: networking breakfast with speakers from
Deloitte and IBM
	*	9am-1pm: service projects at nonprofits and schools
throughout metro Atlanta

If the women are interested please have them email me at jam at gatech.edu
by Thursday March 1st at 9pm EST with their name, email address, and
phone number. I will be registering everyone interested as a group so
that we will be working on the same projects during the day. That will
give us a chance to socialize among the groups.