[UWAB] You are invited to the THREADS FORUM!

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 23 09:36:51 EST 2007

Girls,

I hope several of you can attend this event that will help clarify threads.
This will be very good information to have especially during our recruiting
event.

Jennifer
--
       Jennifer Whitlow
     Computational Media
    gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu

THREADS FORUM

Are you confused about Threads? Do you wonder how Threads will affect
you as an upperclassmen or a graduating senior? Are you interested in
switching to Threads but do not know how it will affect your graduation
date?

If you have asked yourself any of these questions then the Threads Forum
is for you!

*	Special Guest Speakers: Merrick Furst, Associate Dean & Charles
Isbell, Assistant Professor

*	What: An explanation of why the College has adapted the Threads
curriculum and how it affects YOU!

*	When: Wednesday February 28, 2007

*	Time: 4:00-6:00PM

*	Where: College of Computing Building Room 16

            (Chemistry Annex)

Brought to you by the College of Computing Undergraduate Student Council

----- End forwarded message -----