[UWAB] Meeting Notes

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 5 20:24:48 EST 2007

Attached to this email are the notes from Friday's retreat.  We will be
discussing these ideas in further detail in our weekly meetings.

At tonight's meeting, we decided to go to dinner on Sunday, February 11
at Fresh-2-Order.  The restaurant has soups, salads, and sandwiches.  If
you can drive or if you need a ride let me know.  Everyone can meet at
Tech at 5:30 in the driveway between Klaus and the CC.  Let me know if
you have any questions.

Hope many of you can make it on Sunday night.

Jennifer