[UWAB] Monday's Meeting

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Sun Feb 4 15:53:32 EST 2007

Hey girls!

I'm glad so many of you were able to make the retreat on Friday.  As a
result, we have decided to change our meeting time to 5:30 on Mondays
starting tomorrow.  We havn't reserved a room yet, so I will email
everyone tomorrow with the room number.  Jordan is bringing desert.  I
look forward to seeing as many of you that can make it.  We have a lot
to start planning.  Invite other girls that might be interested in
getting involved with our organization that might not be on the email
list yet.  I'm working on adding all undergraduate women.

Jennifer