[UWAB] Fwd: Readers Wanted: Eve Ensler's The Good Body

Heather Pritchard heather.pritchard at gatech.edu
Wed Dec 19 09:41:38 EST 2007

Hey ladies -- here's a cool opportunity to promote body awareness through an
awesome play/reading by Eve Ensler (the same person who wrote Vagina
Monologues). If you'd be interested in a reading part, e-mail
colleen at gatech.edu. See below for more information. :)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic break so far!

-- hp

----- Forwarded message from Colleen Petterson
<colleen.petterson at vpss.gatech.edu> -----