[UWAB] WAM 2008 -- be on the committee!

Heather Pritchard heather.pritchard at gatech.edu
Thu Apr 26 15:11:56 EDT 2007

Hey ladies,

As some of you might know, I was involved with Women's Awareness Month this past
year as the programs publicity chair. For the 2007-2008 school year, I am one of
two co-chairs for the month! :)

We're trying to recruit members for our committee next year, and we're in need
of chairs for programs, publicity, finance, website and graphics. (No experience
necessary!) If you're interested, I've attached an application to this e-mail.
Fill it out and send it my way!

For those of you that haven't heard of WAM, here's a little background info:
Women's Awareness Month is held in March of every year. The month brings female
role models to the Georgia Tech campus and develops programs that provoke
questioning about and discussion of women's issues and women's roles in society.
Some of our past programs include Eve Ensler's the Vagina Monologues, Take Back
the Night, Funny Girls, and the Red Dress Fashion Show.

Thanks! Good luck on finals :)

-- hp

--
Heather Pritchard