[UWAB] CoCaesar's

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 11 22:57:35 EDT 2007

Hey girls!

So I we have 9 faculty/staff/professors that have agreed to deal
tomorrow.  We will also need several of you to help us out at various
tables.  Please let me know what times you will be there so I can have a
schedule printed out and at the sign in table so that whoever works will
know exactly which table to go to.  Also, if there are any other faculty
members that said they could deal, please let me know.

Our shirts will be here at noon tomorrow.  We will give them out
tomorrow after noon starting at 2:30.  Wear black or denim bottoms.  If
you can help set up tables and decorate the binary bridge, please be in
the commons at 10:00 am.  If you cannot be there at 10 but can be there
earlier than 2:30 please let me know exactly what time so Giselle and
Alicia can give you an assignment.

Get excited! CoCaesar's is tomorrow and it will be great!

Please respond to me with all times that you are available tomorrow by
11:00.

Thanks,
Jennifer