[UWAB] Professor Invitations and Set-Up Tonight

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:55:57 EDT 2007

Hey girls!

So I havn't heard from many of you about whether or not the professors you
asked to help with CoCaesar's said yes or no and what times they are
available.  Please email me tonight so that I can start organizing the list.
Also, don't forget we are going to start decorating and setting up tonight.
If it's raining we will start blowing up balloons, decorating third floor
Klaus, hanging stuff that can get wet outside, organizing chips into cups, and
just getting everything ready to go tomorrow.  We will also be setting up
tomorrow morning before the event to get tables up, games out, and whatever
decorations that don't get hung tonight put up tomorrow.  So hope to see you
all at 8:00 tonight.  I will be there at 6:30 to start, if you want to come
earlier than 8:00.

Jennifer
--
       Jennifer Whitlow