[UWAB] Professor Invitations

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 9 19:11:49 EDT 2007

Hey Girls!

Here's the list of professors and who is supposed to personally invite them.
Attached to the email is the power point slide and the flyer to send.  At the
bottom of the email is a sample letter.

Merrick: Jordan
Pilsch: Pri
Sweat: Brittany Duncan
Foley: Pri
Leahey: Heather Pritchard
Waters:
Bobbick: Heather Pritchard
Spencer R.: Laura
Stasko: Amanda
Vaziraini: Mansi
Cathys: Pri
Orso: Jordan
Smith: Mansi
Cedric: Brittany Duncan (4:30-6:30)
Guzdial: Brittany Duncan
Demillo: Jen
Tony G: Brittany Duncan
Juan McGruder: Jen
Mehil: Valerie
Nelson-Palmer: Pri
Frank: Brittany Duncan
Potts: Brittany Duncan (4:30-5:30)
Margaret Cutler: Vela
David White: Vela
Isbell: Jen

Dear _____,

I would like to take the time to invite you to be a dealer at this year's
COCeasar's Palace, Thursday April 12 from 4:30-7:30. The women at CC would really
enjoy it if you could attend and deal Black Jack, Roulette, or Craps.  If you
cannot make it for the whole time, even a little bit would be greatly
appreciated.  I would also like to ask if you could include the attached power
point slide to you lecture slides for this week.  This event is a great
opportunity to interact with your students outside of office hours and the
classroom.  Please let me know if you will be able to attend and if so what
times and games you prefer.

Thank you,
YOUR NAME

--