[UWAB] Recruitment Event Thursday

Sweta sweta.vajjhala at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 4 21:24:42 EDT 2007

Jennifer,

I have to teach from 4:30-6:00. However, I am free after that. I would
*LOVE* to be there for the icebreaker, though (it's *TONS* of fun!! :)
). Is there any way we can move it down another 1.5 hours, or if someone
else could run it? I can give all of the details to anybody, or you can
ask Giselle (I'm guessing she's the one that told you that I knew it?)?
Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks! =)
~Sweta

Sweta Vajjhala