[UWAB] Ladies Night and other fantasticness

Laura Parker gtg377b at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 23 20:52:51 EDT 2006

Two things-

1. Friday is ladies night. We can all get something to eat and go back
to my house for daiquiris, toenail painting, and whatnot. Email me back
if you are available and if you have food suggestions.

2. Airbrushed T-shirts with pumpkins on them are 2 for $5. Add your name
and bedazzle the heck out of it yourself on Friday. Priyanka will
bedazzle shirts for any of you who are unfamiliar with the process,
she's an expert. Email me with your size if you want one. All the cool
kids are wearing them to the pumpkin palooza. Basically, you can have
your own little piece of heaven for as little as $2.50.

-Laura