[UWAB] 2 invitations for THIS WEEK

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 14 10:03:36 EST 2006

We are hosting the national conference for the NSF funded National
Center for Women in Technology this week.  We want to put our best foot
forward and you are invited to attend two things.

1.  Wednesday, November 15   1-1:45 PM       We are doing a presentation
on Women at CC and outreach initiatives to open the pipeline into
computing.  We hope to have some students there to help answer questions
and it would be great to wear your pink shirts - if you do not yet have
one you can get one form Alicia in 138.  Location:  Global Learning
Center Atrium

2.  From 6 - 8:30 PM there is a Reception in the GLCC Atrium (great
food) good chance to network!

Please email me if you can attend one or both of these events.

Thanks,

Maureen

Maureen Biggers, Ph.D.

Assistant Dean for Diversity and Community

College of Computing, Georgia Tech

801 Atlantic Drive

Atlanta, GA 30332-0280

404.894.3181  (office)