[UWAB] CoCaesars!!! Its COming! Read Me!

Kathy Pham kathy.pham at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 28 16:51:38 EST 2006

COCaesars Updates! :

We have about $5500 for CoCaesars! Thank SAIC, Maureen, SGA! We can't
buy prizes with those, so if you can get gift certificates from
restaurants, that would be lovely. :)

SET UP PARTY AT 6:00 IN THE TENT ON MONDAY APRIL 3rd!!!

POSTER MAKING PARTY AT 4:00 AT CRAFT CENTER AFTER WE SEND THE LITTLE
HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS ON THEIR WAY HOME :)'

1. Food: Lina will be getting Chips, Pizzas, Bagel Dogs, and other stuff
2. Games: All set to go.
3. Publicity: Liz sent out a flier to professors to display during
class, there's a banner up in the CoC and there will soon be fliers up.
Liz will be chalking Thursday (when the weather gets better... keep an
eye out for an email)
4.Prizes: SAIC is donating IPODS (THank Michelle)
5. Decorations are in!
6. We have 8 Professor replies so far!
7. Texas Holdem Tournament: I put up a sign up on our swiki! Tell our
friends they can sign up at http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/WUAB/83

8. IF YOU'RE IN SAB OR FAB, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE WE CAN USE ALL THE
SUPPORT WE CAN GET! ALSO, POST TO NEWSGROUPS ABOUT THE EVENT (well, not
if you'll get in trouble). :)

Kathy