[UWAB] Recruitment Hosts

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 14 23:32:27 EST 2006

Here is the list of who I have paired up with girls for this event.
Attached to this email is the spreadsheet with each girl's information,
including hometown and email address.  Before you contact them please
let me know that you are still willing to host a student.  I did my best
pairing people up.  Thanks for all of your help with this event.  If you
didn't assigned a person to host don't worry, some more letters are
going out this week and some of them may reply about the March event.

Jordan Garner: Emily Cribb
Kate Rosier: Leila Ling
Amanda Ladd: Jennifer Gergely
Renee Schultz: Melissa Wang
Catie Donnelly: Lisa Hicks
Brittany Duncan: Lauren Schmidt
Sarah Tursell: Vallerie Killian
Katie Flinn: Skji Conklin

Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks,
Jennifer