[UWAB] PLEASE READ: Recruitment and CoCaesars

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 9 21:35:01 EST 2006

Hey girls!

Okay, CoCaesar's: We met today to make signs...we only got like 3 out of
11 completed.  We definitly need to meet at the craft center again
sometime.  I can meet for like 2 hours tomorrow from 2-4 if any one is
interested in meeting then.  We have signs and paint so we can actually
meet at the CoC commons. Just let me know who is interested.  If no one
can, I mighth bring them back to my apartment and work on them here.

Recruitment:  Attached is the schedule for the March event.  Let me know
if you have any ideas of restaurants for dinner, and activities for
before and after dinner. I will send out hosting assignments next week.
  We only have 3 or 4 confirmed for that event but we will be calling
them on Sunday so hopefully we will get more.  So, I'm going to hold off
on assignments until next week.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Jennifer