[UWAB] COCaesars Update! :)

Kathy Pham kathy.pham at gatech.edu
Wed Mar 8 08:20:55 EST 2006

Hey Ladies,

Meeting at 3pm at Crafts Center! I have class so I will not be there. We
need game signs as well as at least one big banner with the date and
time of the event. A couple of posters like what SAB did for the Cookout
would be awesome! We will need to have a sign about Texas Holdem sign
ups, but the sign ups for that are not up yet, so once I get that
figured out we can pull something together.

Updates:
-The tent/chairs/tables are ready for that day. Jack Ramsey has it taken
care of.
-Decorations: Anita is ordering these. The budget is $150.
-Invitations: Go out THursday! Rene has them finished becuase shes
absolultely fabulous
-Publicity: Liz and Kristina have made fliers and posters. We will get a
technique ad. There will be posters up around the CoC and we will also
give the professors a ppt slide to stick in their notes.
-Music: Jennifer was got us a cover band!
-Texas Holdem: I'll look into getting this online for sign ups. We'll
need to advertise about this.

I love CoCaesars! Get Excited.:)

Kathy