[UWAB] Seeking CoC callers for our new freshman class!!!

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 1 17:33:23 EST 2006

Hi!    I am looking for volunteers who are willing to call the newly
admitted members of the Freshman Class for Fall '06.  We want to give
each one a personal connection, to make him or her feel welcome, to see
what information s/he might need that would be helpful in making their
decision about whether to attend GT or go elsewhere (of course we hope
they come here!!)

Should you wish accept this important mission, reply to this email, and
I'll get more details about time and place.  I'm thinking we will gather
together and eat and make the calls from one general location - that is
my hope!

Thanks,

Maureen

P.S.  If you know of anyone who might be particularly good at this kind
of thing, please end me the name and I'll do the invite.  We'll have a
brief info session before calling begins so we all have similar info on
important details.

Maureen Biggers

Assistant Dean for Diversity and Special Programs

College of Computing, Georgia Tech

801 Atlantic Drive

Atlanta, GA 30332-0280

404.894.3181  (office)