[UWAB] Tentative CoCeasar's Palace Date

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 24 22:38:42 EST 2006

Okay girls,

So I went to the CC webpage and looked at most of the really big class
webpages.  I think the best date for CoCeasars will be Tuesday, April
4th.  1322 has projects due every Monday night, 2335 has projects due on
Fridays, and 1321 has stuff due on Thursday nights, Wednesday nights are
chapter for Greeks and we have several sorority girls in our group.  So
Tuesday April 4th looks best.  If anyone has a problem with this let us
know at the meeting and let us know if it is because of something for
one of your classes.

Thanks,
Jennifer