[UWAB] Fwd: TBD Position?

Laura Parker gtg377b at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Jan 19 14:53:34 EST 2006

Hey-

I can't do this, but if any of you can or know someone who would want to,
please respond to Jennifer and let her know.

Thanks-
Laura

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Griffin <gtg591g at mail.gatech.edu> -----
    Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:45:15 -0500
    From: Jennifer Griffin <gtg591g at mail.gatech.edu>
 Subject: TBD Position?
      To: Laura Ann Parker <lparker at gatech.edu>

Hey Laura!

I am one of this year's Tech Beautification Day Co-Chairs.  My co-chair and I
had our first meeting last night and you came to mind when talking about the
website (which is www.techbeautificationday.org), and I was wondering if you
would be interested in being our "Webmaster."  Basically this would consist of
possibly reformatting our website, keeping it up-to-date, making it possible to
have online applications, etc.  If you aren't interested or are to busy this
semester, is there anyone else you know that would be interested and that you
would recommend?  Let me know!

Thanks,
Jennifer

--