[UWAB] FW: Budgets are due Thursday.

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 27 11:39:02 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Christopher Mann [mailto:gmann at cc.gatech.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 9:18 AM
To: ucouncil at cc.gatech.edu
Cc: micsexec at cc.gatech.edu
Subject: Budgets are due Thursday.

Folks -

Please fwd this to the executive members of your respective orgs.

This is just a reminder.  Each organization should submit a budget
that will help uCouncil gage how to spend the shared account balance.
This budget process should also be good to help organizations
plan for the rest of the semester, and we need to refine this process
because we will do something similar for 2006/2007.

We don't have any formal rules yet for the quality of the budgets,
but it would be better if you are as specific as possible when naming
items on the spreadsheet.  I have attached a simple template that you
may use to get started.

All organizations that want fund allocations should submit the budget
via email to me by noon Thursday.  I will merge them and have printed
copies available for review at the meeting.  If you are unable to turn
around a budget in this time frame (because your organization is unable
to meet or there is no proper process in the organization for this
kind of outside funding), please let me know asap so that we can
figure out something fair.

				Thanks,
				Gary

Gary Christopher Mann
Treasurer
Undergrad Council, College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta GA, 30332
Email: gtg803q at mail.gatech.edu, gmann at cc.gatech.edu
Phone: (404) 276-1949, (404) 206-1087