[UWAB] Meeting Tomorrow

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 21 06:22:40 EST 2006

I'll be there today and we need to discuss a strategy for recruiting from the Undeclared pool of admitted women!  Most of them have no idea what computing is and have not thought about that possibility.  How can we entice them to consider us???  There are at least 200 undeclared women who have been admitted to GT for the fall - so we do have an opportunity here.

Please bring your ideas.  See you there!

Maureen