[UWAB] Meeting Tomorrow

Rene Schultz gth833n at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 21 02:05:54 EST 2006

Hey girls, im not going to be at the meeting tomorrow as my mom is
bringing my brothers for me to b'sit while she visits my g'pa in the
hospital. The invitations will have to wait until we have an exact time
ready, as nothing can be done until they are printed. I am shooting to
have them done by this weekend. (kathy ill go look for stickers) So i
dont know if yall still wanna meet as there will be no work to do.
Please let me know ASAP as to what time we are going to have it!

Thanks,
Rene