[UWAB] Verizon Fellowship $$$$ available - apply now!

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 14 12:19:52 EST 2006

I just received word this morning that we have three $1000 fellowships
to award to underrepresented computing students.  That's the good news.
The bad news is that they want the recipient's names in the next two
days!!!  Yikes!  So if you wish to be considered, please take a few
minutes to respond to the following questions, and then return to me
with a resume.  Deadline is midnight tonight.  Sorry for the short
notice.

1.	Name and email
2.	In what ways might your interests be aligned with the mission of
Verizon?
3.	How would you use the money?
4.	Are you currently receiving financial aid through the office of
Student financial services?
5.	Current GPA and credits earned

Maureen

Maureen Biggers

Assistant Dean for Diversity and Special Programs

College of Computing, Georgia Tech

801 Atlantic Drive

Atlanta, GA 30332-0280

404.894.3181  (office)