[UWAB] Quotes=Silly=Fun!

Kathy Pham kathy.pham at gatech.edu
Thu Apr 20 19:54:51 EDT 2006

Hey guys,

I'm putting together something and I was wondering if you can send me
quotes  or just fun facts (serious or goofy, doesn't have to be CS
related) that you can recall for the other ladies in the group. I've
listed names below. If your name is left off and you'll be at the
meeting Tuesday, let me know.  For example:

Rene Schultz: Guy TA. Period. :)
Jordan Garner: Likes Programming Contests
Laura Parker: Makes super cute everything
Brittany Garrison: Old and graduating, "This one time when I was d..." :)

Amanda Ladd
Anita Lugonja
Anne Hewitt
Brittany Duncan