[UWAB] Recruitment Event 2 Hostesses

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 6 22:05:43 EDT 2006

Hey girls!

Here is the list of girls hosting for the upcoming recruitment event.
If you can no longer host please let me know by Saturday so that I can
find someone else.

Allison Hepburn	 CM	Kate Rosier
Michelle Vela	 CM	Amanda Ladd
Christine Duong	 CM	Lina
Linda Cai	 CS	Anita
Nikea Davis	 CS	Kathy Pham
Victoria Au	 CS	Jordan Garner
Nisha Godbole	 CS	Kristina Makarova
Joy Salter	 CM	Catie Donnelly
Raissa Lim	 CM	Brittany Duncan
Candace Mitchell CS     Anne Hewitt
Sarah Powell	 CS	Vanessa Larco

*There will be a training meeting for all first years and any other
girls who have not participated in a recruitment event.  This is to
ensure the the recruitment event runs smoothly.  For any second years or
older who have helped last year, you are not required to attend.  All
first years whether you helped last week or not are required to be
there.  The training will be held Tuesday night, time will be announced
soon. If you cannot make it please contact me and I will speak with you
one on one.

Tuesday's UWAB meeting will be to cover the schedule of the event, see
who can pick up girls at the airport, and who can attend which
activities, so please attend!!!

Thanks,
Jennifer