[UWAB] 2 Days til CoCaesars! Woo Hoo!

Kathy Pham kathy.pham at gatech.edu
Sun Apr 2 14:55:27 EDT 2006

Hey Ladies... Here's the Scope...

Dress: First year we all wore black, last year we wore jean skirts, heals and
our shirts. I think this year we should wear our PINK uWOMEN SHIRTS AND JEANS (
(JEAN SKIRTS OR PANTS), and give the black CoCaesars to all our helpers. Let me
know what you think! :)

1. Set up: 6pm in Howey Courtyard. I have a review session til 7pm, but please
be there to put up tables and signs. :)
Go here to see the tent set up:   http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/WUAB/79

2. So far, we have the following dealers (and a couple more) (Rene):
Kathy Earwood
Bill Leahy
Merrick Furst
Alex Orso
Mark Guzdial
Spencer Rugaber
David Smith
Mary Jean Harrold

3. Food (Lina): 100 pizzas, a couple hundred bagel dogs, chips, candy, other
stuff.

4. Prizes: SAIC is giving us iPods. I'm going with Maureen's new assistant on
Monday to do a shopping spree for prizes at the Bookstore. Call me at 9122206423
if you want to go.

5. Publicity: Looks great guys!!!

6. All t-shirts and decorations are in! Tell everyone about it!

 I'm so excited!!!

Kathy

Computer Science, 2008
"To love what you do and feel that it matters
— how could anything be more fun?"