[UWAB] Recap and Meeting Tomorrow

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 28 08:05:18 EDT 2005

Hello Ladies!

Next Meeting: 11:00 Thursday, September 29th in in CoC 54.

If you would like to be removed from the list, reply and let me know!

Recap of last week:

-Michelle and Laura came up with the idea of a Halloween Party in the
CoC Commons. :) A certain unnamed individual suggested that we all dress
up as operating systems and other CS-ish things (Red Hat, Penguin,
Squeak Mouse, a cup of Java)... if these terms seem foreign, no worries,
YOU WILL become familiar with them. :) On a serious note, it will be on
the evening of Halloween. We will give out prizes and any proceeds will
go towards Katrina funds. We'll take over the commons, have tons of fun,
and bring all the CS-ers out to play. :)

-CoC Leaders Retreat for all those who signed up for committees in on
Sunday, October 9th.

Have a wonderful Wednesday! We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow...
And as always, email Jennifer or me if you have any questions,
suggestions, nice things to say.

Kathy

Hakuna Mattata
"To do what you love and feel that it matters-
what could be more fun?"
Computer Science, 2008