[UWAB] Please participate in my user study

Kristin Emma Vadas vadas at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 20 17:15:08 EDT 2005

Hey ladies...

Please consider participating in a user study I am running as part of my
Masters project.  The study takes about an hour, and you will be paid $10
cash for participating.

The study aims to assess how different display types affect user
performance on simple tasks while in motion.  You will be asked to
complete simple reading comprehension tasks while walking around a path in
the lab.

If you are interested, please email me with a time you are available.  The
list of available times can be found at
http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/cs7470/71.  I put intervals starting at
8:30am, but I am willing to be flexible (i.e. if you want to come at 10:30
instead of 10:00 or 8:15 instead of 8:30, etc.).  The study will be held
in lab 243 of the TSRB.

Thank you!
Kristin Vadas

---