[UWAB] while (uWab == superCool){...

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 19 16:17:55 EDT 2005

Hey Ladies!

Happy Monday! :)
Yay for our email list! Anyone can send to this list. There are no rules
for this unless things get out of hand. Its mainly for uWab business,
unless you have something you're dying to tell all the girls. :) I've
attached a list with everyone's contact info and committees. I apologize
in advanced if any info is incorrect. Email me back and let me know so I
can change it! :)

Thanks to everyone who signed up for committees. You guys are all
awesome and we are really excited about another awesome super fun year
in the College of Computing! Sorry, that was really corny and lame. But
really, we do have lots of fun. :)

Potential ideas to ponder before the next meeting:
Halloween Party
Costume Halloween Date Auction (Michelle and Anne have already claimed
Batman and Robin)

Can't wait to see you guys THURSDAY at 11:00 in room 54 of the CoC! :)

Kathy and Jennifer
(912)220-6423
(404)245-1015

P.S. In case you were wondering what uWab stands for... its
Undergraduate Women's Advisory Board. :)