[UWAB] One more Week til Halloween!

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Oct 23 17:26:27 EDT 2005

Hi to all!  I have a request for your group to consider about the wonderful upcoming event.  Would you possibly change it's name to Fall Festival or something like that?  There are cultures amongst us that do not celebrate Halloween!   Promoting intercultural understanding and sensitivity is important - regardless of where we are.  I hope you will discuss this at the Tuesday meeting - I believe I can attend it.

Cheers,
Maureen